"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maccheroni with sheep's milk ricotta and mustard greens, a dish she made up, contains those three ingredients plus garlic, olive oil and Parmesan.
- With that in mind, I headed to the grocery store for fresh marjoram, sheep's milk ricotta, San Daniele prosciutto, figs, basil, tomatoes and onions.
- My first version, of prosciutto, sheep's milk ricotta and marjoram with olive oil on the iron, turned out like a grease bomb.
- The slick addition here is cannelloni stuffed with sheep's milk ricotta that's flecked with bits of bitter dandelion.
- The managers, on the other hand, say the Ferry Building cannot survive on sheep's milk ricotta alone.
- The best pasta selection by far was a raviolo filled with a poached egg, puréed greens and sheep's milk ricotta.
- And you'll start your meal with the smoked sunchoke soup, a creamy sea embracing sheep's milk ricotta, golden raisins and something else, invisible but discernible.
- The spongy nuggets encase honey and sheep's milk ricotta and wear a glittery coat of sugar.
- By comparison, lasagnette made with chestnut pasta, goat's milk ricotta and wild mushrooms was dry and uninspired.
- Mrs. Maccioni's ravioli are equally good, plump little squares of pasta filled with spinach, bitter greens and sheep's milk ricotta.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.