"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- John: Well, tell you what, vanilla cookies taste even better with a glass of cold milk.
- She had been like cold milk this morning; he had told her to go.
- Or asking for cold milk with coffee, something incomprehensible to the French.
- At any hour of the morning, again, you could get your coffee or cold milk, and set forth into the forest.
- She went into the kitchen and drank two glasses of cold milk.
- Babies can consume cold milk and food, but some refuse.
- And a mug of cold milk to wash it down.
- Rinse the pan with a little of the cold milk, and also strain, as above.
- He sat down and drank deeply from the cold milk.
- Add one cup of cold milk and allow it to cool thoroughly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.