"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cottage cheese is granular as it is skimmed cows' milk curds, drained and washed before being coated in a very thin cream.
- From his van, he unloaded a 30-pound pillow of cow's milk curd, toted it into the restaurant, nodded to the kitchen staff and started to work.
- Sometimes, on top of the milk curd, a layer of thick fresh cream was poured.
- Thrush on the mouth and tongue looks like white patches similar to cottage cheese or milk curds.
- I have seen them kill the newborn lambs at Camdeboo to eat the milk curds in their-stomachs.
- Queso de mano is prepared using a combination of cow's milk and ewe's milk curd.
- It's seethed in milk curds.
- Savory pies are popular, mixing greens and artichokes along with cheeses, milk curds and eggs.
- Thrush appears on the mouth and tongue as white patches that look like cottage cheese or milk curds.
- It looks like cottage cheese or milk curds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.