"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The teams will take the ice only 10 months after being accepted into the league for an entry fee of $50 million each.
- Their applications are currently under review and a decision on whether they will be accepted into the league will be reached sometime in the near future.
- In 2009, Troon were accepted back into the league after an eight-season absence to replace the promoted Perranporth.
- The ninth team, Perth Thunder, were accepted into the league as a provisional member.
- After the two-year probationary period, UE was permanently accepted into the league in 1954.
- "But after the first year I will be accepted into the league."
- Stockport was also accepted into the league via telephone to the hotel.
- The Panthers were one of two expansion teams accepted into the league that year, the other being the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- In 1998, the NCAA accepted the college's application for membership into the league.
- The Raiders were the last of the AFL's original eight teams to be accepted into the new league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.