"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league draws most of its players from the home countries of its teams.
- The league drew 8,174 a game during the 2005 season.
- At the height of their popularity in 1949 the leagues drew nearly 40 million fans.
- The league, which had an average of 14,616 fans at games last year, is drawing 14,681 so far this season.
- The league drew ten member clubs from each of the two leagues for its inaugural season.
- Attendance was good, the league drew over 1,600,000 fans the first five years before finally disbanding on July 16, 1951.
- The league drew its largest home crowd ever, with over 1,500 fans in attendance.
- While revenues are up, the league is drawing only 500 more fans a game than five years ago.
- At their height, in 1949, the minor leagues drew 39 million fans to 448 ball parks.
- The league drew nearly 22.4 million fans in the regular season and the playoffs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.