"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to league officials, the average pay will be $4,667 for the season or $583 per week.
- Smith, 25, should have been worth between three to five times as much on the open market, league officials say.
- League officials say they think the policy has been successful.
- This approach became a standard practice among major league officials.
- League officials said they plan to have 16 teams by 2010.
- League officials also met with every team to explain how the policy worked.
- But league officials have said that the date was not soon enough.
- However, a league official told me it is a club matter.
- A league official said a deal could be reached before the end of this month.
- League officials believe that a deal will be reached early this morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.