"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was formed in 1993 as part of a league realignment.
- The AIHL's Colonial Division was formed in 2009 as part of the Eastern Conference in a league realignment.
- Some experts have suggested that the Patriots' 16-0 record is the culmination of a larger trend towards better records for top NFL teams since the league realignment in 2002.
- There will be no league realignment until at least 2002, however.
- Seeking to improve on a great year, the Wranglers were placed in the National Conference's Pacific Division following a league wide realignment.
- The Chicago White Sox are the only team from the AL Central division to have won the World Series since the league realignment in 1994.
- Because of league realignments over the years, schools that regularly played each other on Thanksgiving Day now play other teams.
- The PIHA's Northeast Division was formed in 2007 as part of the Eastern Conference in a league realignment.
- In August 2011, the Nailers moved to the Eastern Conference's Atlantic Division as part of the league realignment for the 2011-12 season.
- The current organization has roots in the 2012 season when a league realignment removed two divisions bringing total number of divisions to two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.