"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the Jewish Defense League took the opposite view.
- This is a lot more fun than the old days in the Jewish Defense League.
- The current status of the Jewish Defense League is unclear.
- Wouldn't that pull the rug out from under the People's Defense League?
- He was active with the Jewish Defense League since its founding in 1968.
- Workers' Defense League, a former American socialist organization devoted to promoting labor rights.
- The men were detained and identified by the police as members of the Jewish Defense League.
- The Jewish Defense League picketed the park for a few days.
- No lawyer in the state would take the case so they called the Defense League.
- Yesterday, small groups of young men from the Jewish Defense League and other organizations were in the neighborhood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.