"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reading's second season however was different in that the team struggled to get out of the lower half of the Premier League table.
- Wouldn't he like to be among the powerbrokers again, sitting around the Premier League table?
- At this time Birmingham were 17th in the Premier League table.
- The win put United to the top of the 2010-11 Premier League table for the first time.
- At the time, the club were placed second from bottom in the Premier League table, with just five wins from a total of 24 matches.
- They eventually finished in 7th place in the Premier League table with 53 points, an improvement of ten places and 18 points.
- The Blues eventually finished sixth in the Premier League table with 64 points.
- United led the 1993-94 Premier League table virtually from start to finish.
- The win propelled United up to 4th place in the Premier League table, the first time they had been in the top four that season.
- Also with the victory, United gained three points, enough to reach the top spot of the Premier League table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.