"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Defence League possesses arms and engages in military exercises.
- All Vaps members were also purged from local governments, the civil service, and the Defence League.
- After the start of the German occupation in 1918, Pitka started organizing the Defence League.
- The Defence League possesses arms and engages in military exercises, fulfilling the tasks given to it by the law.
- The Defence League plays an important role in supporting the civil structures.
- Development of the Defence League for the performance of tasks of national defence was started.
- Today, the Defence League has over 13,000 members.
- - to participate in organising the social life of the Defence League.
- In 1918, during the German occupation, he participated in organising the Defence League.
- The Nordic Defence League also distanced itself from the killings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.