"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They play in the top flight league of Haiti.
- The Speedway Hammers were involved in the top flight leagues 1929 to 1939; 1946 to 1955 and 1964 to 1971.
- It would be a new top flight league, and the first time the teams will be professional and non departmental.
- The sport is essentially amateur, with some degree of semi-professionalisation in its top flight league and the national rugby union team.
- The team did well on its maiden appearance to the top flight league finishing a convincing fifth position.
- The breakup of Yugoslavia saw top flight league split into several smaller ones.
- A total of 28 clubs have been involved in top flight league since its inception in the 1987-88 season.
- The breakup of the country also broke up its top flight league into several smaller ones.
- To date, he remains the last English manager to win the top flight league in England.
- Artmedia were members of the top flight Slovak league from its inception in 1993 until 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.