"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anderson also serves as spokesperson for the Parents Action League.
- Anti-abortion groups, including the Pro-life Action League based in Chicago, criticized the decision.
- Romney's top aides then began meeting almost monthly with members of the Gun Owners' Action League.
- She added that the studied the behaviour of the Parents Action League before adding them the list.
- The groups supporting her, such as the National Abortion Rights and Action League and various unions, are more independent, she said.
- - Meltman has the "power" to melt, and is the smallest and weakest member of the Action League.
- The reasons for his dislike of the Action League are unknown, but his hatred is obvious.
- In the same year, Action League Now!
- He also has a tendency to get a bit emotional, usually about Action League Now!
- An episode of Action League Now!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.