"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's one thing banning a Uruguayan international from an English league.
- Robert "Bob" Valentine was an English rugby league and association footballer.
- He made over 200 appearances for a number of different clubs in both the Scottish and English leagues.
- "I'm a very happy skipper," the Manchester United player, who helped his side to an English league and Cup double this season, said.
- A midfielder, he scored 70 goals in 315 league games in a 15 year professional career in the Scottish and English leagues.
- Current English league tables.
- He had a 14-year playing career in the Scottish and English professional leagues, playing for seven different clubs.
- The Premier League is an English professional league for men's association football clubs.
- His nephew Gavin McCallum plays in the middle English professional leagues.
- Around the turn of the 20th Century, many local footballers went on to have successful careers in both the Scottish and English leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.