"information" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difference has to do with how the information is transmitted.
- Until one considered how much information had been transmitted each way.
- He said the information had been transmitted to officials "in the field."
- Up to now we've been using them to transmit information.
- "Do you really think they haven't transmitted information about us back to their base already?"
- How much information can the world transmit, process, and store?
- Mass media are the means through which information is transmitted to a large audience.
- According to the information transmitted by the local system, they were more than a shift off.
- As a result, information transmitted in this way is hard to trace.
- The human mouth transmits information at some two words per second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.