"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the last three years every new teacher has been hired at step 1.
- No one was being hired at the house so I couldn't present myself as looking for work.
- Between 1975 and 1985, we will have hired nearly 18000 people at all levels.
- He also hired a political director at $18,000 a month.
- She hired the judge's daughter onto her staff at $19,000 a year.
- About 60 percent said they would continue to hire at current levels.
- For the most part, people were not hired at the job fair.
- He has the responsibility to hire and lead the staff at the church.
- Usually, to be accepted into the program students need to have already been hired at a job.
- He hired more than half the faculty members now at the university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.