"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was hired for the job ten minutes into the meeting.
- He was hired by the Lakers after seven games into the 2012-13 season.
- He can be later hired by the player into his crew.
- After today, he'd certainly have the money to hire at least some of them into the private sector, if they weren't there already.
- And my parent did not hire or sell me into the trade.
- I just been hired to whip this office into shape.
- When blacks are hired into companies, it's difficult for them to climb.
- Under the new system, companies can hire workers up the age of 25 into an "apprentice" program.
- Likewise, very few Africans were hired into the civil service.
- Hire a car and drive into Virginia where there's room to roam.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.