"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was hired as permanent head coach after the season.
- However, you must be hired after an application and interview process.
- He was hired by the Lakers after seven games into the 2012-13 season.
- He was hired as a history teacher at the high school here in 1987 after many years of substitute teaching.
- A new superintendent was hired for the district in 1992 after a national search.
- It affected employees hired on and after January 1, 2008.
- Taxis are also hard to hire before 7am and after 8pm.
- Maybe I'll hire him after all, even if he did bypass the employment office.
- It's me hiring you, after all, and this is supposed to be your specialty.
- No new writers were hired after the conclusion of the fourth season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.