"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The problem is they hire these people with no education or training."
- He'd been trying to hire some for a week with no results.
- I should have known not to hire somebody with more money than sense.
- "I would never have hired a man with a small child," she states.
- "But who is hiring 59-year-olds with heart problems and no education these days?"
- But who's going to hire me with a criminal record?
- I didn't have to hire that guy with the car and the kid.
- He was hired to his current position with the Broncos in 2009.
- To handle the offers he started to hire more people with the same approach.
- Progress Media thinks it has hired someone with no such problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.