"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The general manager said he expected to hire a head coach by the middle of next week.
- She was the first female lawyer hired by the firm and later became its president.
- The city hopes to hire a firm by late fall, officials said.
- Hiring by businesses like these has helped add more than 50,000 jobs to the region's economy since the beginning of the year.
- But the increase was not because of hiring by the major carriers.
- Or you can hire a horse and driver by the hour.
- The first goal, however, is to hire a principal by March.
- Why go to the expense of buying and running your own when you can hire them by the hour?
- "I don't think there have been more than 10 people hired" by the galleries, he said.
- The plane was an air taxi hired for a short time by the Senator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.