"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is an important focus on girls attending school, with a female enrollment of 48%.
- The week should also provide an important focus for the creation of more general links.
- In the early 1980s, science and technology education became an important focus of education policy.
- With Brazil's economy growing strongly the last three years, investment is an important focus.
- And I guarantee that the single most important focus in my administration will be reform of the public schools.
- Communism remained an important focus especially during the 1950s and 1960s.
- As a teacher, his most important focus is to teach students to be original.
- Another important focus is the process of doing teacher research.
- Education has always been an important focus at the biology station.
- Academics make up the most important focus of the curriculum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.