"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We must put our focus quite clearly on these areas.
- There even is a campaign to put focus on it.
- It was just a matter of me putting my focus together.
- You should put focus on creating the sound in the back of the mouth.
- "But there is a strong desire to put the focus back on public policy issues."
- His appearance might have put the whole focus of the trial back on the book itself.
- These are known as "you" statements and put all the focus on the other person.
- "It puts the focus on the company you come from."
- The video also puts significant focus on the subject of the song.
- I wanted to put the focus back to where it should be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.