"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house continues to be a center for international focus.
- He is also known for his focus on bringing people and technology together.
- The team members are further noted for their focus on cities.
- The label is known for their focus on artist development.
- Government and industry oil experts praise the administration for its focus on energy security.
- Unfortunately for the exhibition's focus, too many works don't really have much to do with line.
- Clinton's terms in office will be remembered for the nation's domestic focus during this period.
- The book was criticized for its focus on the political aspects.
- The school is known for its focus on promoting awareness.
- His second company, Patagonia, is known for its environmental focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.