"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had not known people who wore evening frocks.
- Next it was a window full of evening frocks; that held us for a long time, and I was told that she looked best in green.
- "Please," she said, "I've only got this evening frock, you know, and it's two years old."
- "She should wear a green evening frock," mused Poirot.
- A drop of hot consommé on a white evening frock, worn for the first time.
- I was bound to say that the girls were wearing rather scanty evening frocks, but nothing one would not see every night in London.
- The women in the audience are wearing evening frocks, the men are wearing suits.
- She threw off her evening frock, put on a day dress, hat and fur coat, and stole downstairs.
- A dark slender girl in a wine coloured evening frock came through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.