"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had begun by making me warm and relaxed, but as the evening waned it gave me a sad, weepy feeling.
- The evening waned, and Geneva eventually retreated to her bedroom, leaving instructions to be awakened at once if the girl paid a visit.
- He was slow and deliberate in every action; evening waned while he continued his meal.
- Feasting and merry-making followed; then, as the evening waned, Fred and Diana drove away through the moonlight to their new home, and Gilbert walked with Anne to Green Gables.
- As the evening waned and no reports of injuries emerged, the level of alarm receded.
- The evening is waning.
- The evening waned.
- The evening was waning, and it was too late to drive to the newspaper offices to see Sal Delano.
- She was distracted as the evening waned, unaware of looks of concern sent her way.
- Harry and Dalton in fact were to stay overnight at the house, and, forgetful of the war, they sang one song after another as the evening waned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.