"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evening had darkened and the sea glittered under a full moon.
- Every evening, these bats flock to the mainland, darkening the skies.
- I lean back, as the evening darkens and comes on.
- He leaned back against a log and listened to the others talk while the evening darkened the sky into night.
- Then he pulled over the bench and sat down beside her as the evening darkened into night.
- Outside, the evening was darkening, with neither moon to offer illumination.
- The evening had darkened into a hazy blue when she accompanied him to the door.
- Outside, the evening slowly darkened into night and the lights went on at the docks.
- But as the evening darkened it became apparent that the tower was not entirely without life.
- The evening darkened quickly as the sun dipped and the cloud closed up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.