"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were preparing for bed, the long evening at an end.
- It hadn't been such a long evening and night, only a few hours.
- It's been a long evening, and not an easy one for me.
- He remembered thinking it was going to be a long evening.
- "We had a long evening in the Quarter and are ready to sign off."
- It had been a long evening, but worth the effort.
- The process was far advanced, if not complete, by 1982, when I spent a long evening in their company.
- "I've spent many a long evening working on the town budget," he said.
- Instead, I recalled a long evening spent as an old man.
- It was another long evening with a lot of liquor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.