"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon the banker learned that she was leaving for Moscow by evening train, the same as he.
- A total of 6,458 seats will be available on the early morning and evening trains.
- Other improvements include more frequent early morning and evening trains.
- In the station yard, after the evening train had gone, there was a heavy silence.
- "I wonder if Roger will be back on the evening train?"
- There is nothing like an evening train rolling past to make you take leave of your senses.
- "I went up to his hotel and was told he'd checked out to catch the evening train."
- He'd have to start soon to meet the evening train when it reached the Junction.
- If they went at all they ought to catch the evening train.
- You can go up to town by the evening train and pay off the debt first thing in the morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.