"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evening was fast turning into night, and he had to get inside soon, before the real cold began.
- The evening had turned cold, really cold once the sun went down.
- Three times we see the same evening turn out differently.
- A side excursion or a nice evening out can turn what may feel like a command performance into a short vacation.
- And as evening turned to twilight he found and knew the place at once, just from its feel.
- He had known that this evening would turn interesting.
- The evening turns into a disaster for her and her date.
- There was great speculation about this decision after the evening turned bad.
- They had been taking turns all evening, spelling one another.
- We were all seated round the fire by this time, for the evening had turned chilly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.