"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was all right as the sister, but the part of the woman in the evening gown wasn't working.
- She was made up as a high yellow in an evening gown!
- Serious drama ahead with the return of the evening gown.
- If there's anything you need in the way of an evening gown, or what not, just call the desk and give the order.
- She stood up, pulled the evening gown over her head, and dropped it to the floor.
- She had made a quick change into another dress, an evening gown.
- Seated near the standing man was a woman in evening gown.
- How else could she have changed into an evening gown?
- It hadn't changed much, just put on its evening gown and dinner jacket.
- "At night, they seemed to be wearing evening gowns of light, and nothing else."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.