"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had been an endless evening, and Ranulf was glad to seek his bed.
- Sereth and Chayin have sought, assiduously, in endless evenings of debate, some way to unify those lands which between them they hold.
- "Hopefully, this will have a better impact on the community than taking our clients out for an endless evening of drinking," said Julie Epstein, a partner in the firm.
- It was like moving through an endless evening, grey and solemn and eerily quiet, a vast living Cathedral of ancient wood.
- So here he was, stuck with Quintilius, and the endless evening stretched ahead.
- But the combination of the two of them in one endless evening had been a study in tedium.
- Chefs find that it sates the appetite stirred by northerly winds and the endless evenings of winter.
- The accents she had struggled so hard to achieve through endless evenings alone before the mirror seemed to come to Shain effortlessly.
- Just endless evenings crammed full of memories- her mother drunk, her mother raising her fist.
- At some point during the endless evening, I sat down with George Clooney and quite a few vodka-and-cranberries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.