"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the evening deepened Trotter began to tell them tales to keep their minds from fear.
- Twilight turned to dark, and their conversation continued, deepening as the evening deepened to night.
- As the evening deepened they spoke less of the present and more of happy things of the past, times remembered before the war.
- He took us back across the river as the evening deepened into night.
- I kept thinking, but as the evening deepened I got no answers.
- The evening deepened into night; midnight came; no Edith.
- At least it got easier, as the evening deepened along with the guests' cups.
- The evening light deepened and became more blue.
- We were silent for a long time, as the evening deepened.
- They rode on, and evening deepened in the valley.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.