"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evening had grown dark, and it seemed to be story time.
- The evenings were growing shorter now, and the weather uncertain.
- Despite the heat of the day, the evening grew chill and the night would be cold.
- It was early September, and the evenings were growing cool.
- Everyone shouted their praise and cried for more, though the evening was growing late.
- With the sun sinking behind the nearby mountains, the evening quickly grew cold.
- As the evening grew long, his children cried as they do every Sunday.
- "I am expected at a conference, and the evening grows no younger."
- Maya saw three more patients that evening before it grew too late to expect anything other than a terrible emergency.
- The evening has grown cooler and you put two large pots of water to boil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.