"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A class is defined as "a collection of similar entities".
- A.I.G. agreed to disclose any similar offshore entity in the future.
- The town and the county of Nantucket in Massachusetts, which are coterminous, form a similar entity.
- Lateral masking is a problem for the human visual perception of identical or similar entities in close proximity.
- Fifteen thousand years ago, the Aragos civilization had been virtually destroyed, and all evidence pointed to the involvement of a similar entity.
- In this article, Russia and Muscovy are treated as similar entities.
- He also has a competitive relationship with a similar entity named Kgwgk, which results in the invention of art.
- The following are not considered eligible for commemoration: government agencies, localities, non-profit organizations, associations, and similar entities.
- Or a similar entity could have taken over.
- Transit New Zealand was the successor to similar previous entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.