"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Skilling also discussed two entities affiliated with Enron that have been the subject of frequent testimony during the government case.
- In 2005 the company was acquired by entities affiliated with The Carlyle Group and was taken private.
- The first stage involved an entity affiliated with Morgan known as Flagstaff.
- Previously, the mayor, his appointees and other elected officials were forbidden to directly solicit private-sector funds for city agencies and nonprofit entities closely affiliated with the city.
- In addition, the companies lease office space, grazing land and even meat-delivery trucks from entities affiliated in various ways with the Ellers.
- "She admitted to a very serious crime, the export of sensitive electronic equipment to entities affiliated with the Chinese military," Mr. Boyd said.
- The IIA is an authorised entity affiliated with presidential administration.
- He said that his group, an independent entity not affiliated with the National Audubon Society, does not accept land donations unless money is attached to maintain the land.
- "It falls outside of the statute as long as the proceeds are not contributed to the Governor or any political entity affiliated with her," he said.
- "I invested with an entity affiliated with LJM," she said simply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.