"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the alien ship's advanced telescope in orbit then sees a large black entity emerge from space itself and cover the exploding star.
- It could be that very real physical entities can emerge out of the unconscious.
- Called forth from the billowing fog, another entity emerged from the time portal.
- As the bulldozer is electrified, the alien entity emerges as an aura around the machine, then finally fades.
- It is the first time in 20 years that a new economic, not just political, entity has emerged in the former Soviet space.
- Since the end of the war, no entity has emerged with the internationally recognized authority to sell Iraqi oil.
- But now Maia saw that a bar-shaped entity had emerged from the other side of the board, approaching inexorably.
- Creation-at-an-instant problem: We have no evidence in the history of the universe after the big bang that entities can emerge instantaneously from absolute nothingness.
- Meanwhile, the back door of the ship opens, and an unseen entity emerges.
- The level of destruction is so complete that no prewar entities emerged unscathed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.