"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most significantly, statute may require directly or indirectly that the company not be treated as a separate entity.
- Parties are groups of players who are treated as a single entity by matchmaking systems.
- Once a control contract has been entered into, the dominant undertaking and the public company will in effect be treated as a single entity.
- If so, Merlin itself could not be treated as a separate entity.
- Well you would treat them as a separate entity.
- For management and budgetary purposes, they are now treated as a single entity.
- Today, the government of India does not treat the community as a single entity.
- "They wanted to be treated as a separate entity," he said.
- The fungi can be treated as a single, collective entity (see Profiles).
- He also said the letter "implied desire on their part to be treated as a sovereign entity."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.