"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This molecular entity is very unstable and appears in chemical reactions as a reactive intermediate.
- While in Tokyo on a middle school field trip, an entity named "Himegami" appears.
- Suddenly, an entity appears in the blackness, calling itself Nagilum.
- In comic 580, Richard is seen shedding a tear as the entity appears to him as a large rose.
- The entity appeared on the internet in 1995.
- A mysterious entity called Dallos appears to restore hope.
- "The double entity appears to be the source of the events," said Allan.
- These entities appear to be of an undeveloped order and nearer to earth conditions than any others with which we are acquainted.
- A wise move, I assure you, since several entities appear to be interested in this planet.
- He refused to accept that an entity such as 0 appeared to be would actually limp, at least not in a literal human sense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.