"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1981, the constituency of the South China Island Union Mission officially adopted the name "Hong Kong Adventist College" to identify the college as an independent entity separated from the school.
- At most sites, strip buildings appear to have been constructed as independent entities, separated from their neighbours by either alleys or narrow lanes.
- The Indonesian language initially had no word for philosophy as an entity separated from theology, art, and science.
- Bacon College was a new entity separated from Georgetown College, a Baptist supported institution, but Bacon College inevitably closed due to lack of funding.
- In 2012 the Trust's business and charitable entities separated to form Bell Educational Services Ltd and the Bell Foundation respectively.
- Through the 19th century, the community of Iztacalco and Mexico City would remain entities mostly separated by farmland and chinampas.
- These theories tend to see the state as a neutral entity separated from society and the economy.
- Administrators then reported directly to the central government in Bangkok, and Krabi's history as a unique entity separated from the other provinces, had begun.
- First, some of the banks that hold liens against Mr. Trump's assets want the operating cash flow of these entities separated from the cash flow of the wider Trump Organization.
- Unlike the Kemalist Sukarno, who viewed religion as an entity separated from the nation, Natsir believed that the separation of church and state was not applicable to Indonesia, as he saw it was an intrinsic part of their culture and one of the main reasons they fought for independence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.