"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The standard form of the Wonderland model contains a single, homogeneous entity.
- This may be the case when evaluating a homogeneous portfolio such as an index of homogeneous entities.
- Although having so many districts made sense when sparse population density required numerous local schools, Long Island is now an almost homogeneous entity.
- Everyone feels the need nowadays to qualify the term 'Third World', stating quite correctly that it should not be taken to imply a homogeneous entity.
- This produces a musical richness meant to create a homogeneous entity.
- The report stressed that prostitution cannot be treated as a monolithic or homogeneous entity, in particular drawing a distinction between outdoor (street) and indoor work.
- The party, at that the time Anushilan marxists had joined it, was not a homogeneous entity.
- She viewed India as a single homogeneous entity bound by similar religious, philosophical, cultural characteristics and an Indian caste system.
- There exist several proposals, mainly from minority populations within large states, to divide states into two smaller, more homogeneous entities.
- Orientalism thus conflated and reduced the non-Western world into the homogeneous cultural entity known as "The East".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.