"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two were merged, after some heated debate, into a single entity, with its main campus at the historical "rue d'Ulm" site.
- He had proposed merging the fund into a separate entity that included two other funds he managed.
- They have complementarity in wild life migrations, which necessitated merging the two parks into a single entity.
- Last year, it revamped, merging its three major divisions into a single entity and setting off a factional struggle for dominance.
- The proposal, which calls for merging the companies into a new entity, would result in a single, stronger company, Hadson Corporation executives said.
- The two villages were growing toward each other across the intervening valley, and it seemed likely that in time they would merge into a single entity.
- Unlike a consolidated city-county, where the city and county governments merge into a single entity, these two entities remain separate.
- The report recommended merging these staffs into a smaller entity that would report to both civilian and military bosses.
- Cosmic consciousness is symbolized by water, where all particles merge into a single, transcendental entity.
- Next spring, the two banks would then merge into a single entity with new stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.