"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The publishing and information company said it would split itself into two entities.
- And with the company's announcement last month that it planned to split into three entities the shares shot up to $66.375.
- In 1981 the university was split up again into three autonomous entities:
- There are also rare Imagin showing the ability to split into two or more entities that can survive independent of each other.
- Marriott itself ceased operations in 1993, when they split into two new entities.
- The brothers split into two entities, borrowed $500,000 each and within six months had made enough from the business to pay off the mortgage.
- When they divorced a few years later, they split their company into two entities, but still work together on certain projects.
- The school changed its identity on several occasions over the next 40 years until finally, in 1856, the school split into two entities.
- His power in this form is "Clone" or the ability to split himself into two entities.
- In 1993, the company split into two entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.