"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these retired school buses are sold to such entities as churches, resorts or camps.
- Farmers do not "now prefer" to sell to local entities and black markets.
- Over the latter half of 1999 into 2000, the units of the company were sold separately to different entities:
- They will be sold to bigger entities once they get their balance sheets in order over the next two to three years.
- Selling this public health responsibility to private entities has made the problem much worse.
- Most of this loan debt was held in securitized portfolios that had been sold to other entities such as insurance companies and pension funds.
- Like Meeschaert, many French brokerage firms are trying to sell all or part of themselves to larger entities.
- The company sells its services and products primarily to entities with 100 employees or more, in industries including healthcare, financial services and government.
- The company, based here, said it planned to sell equity stakes of $275,000 each to entities selected by governments around the world.
- The foundation objects to proposals to sell agricultural supplies to nongovernmental entities on the grounds that Cuba has "no true private businesses."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.