"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The resonances between the two tracks, and the more subtle resonances within the album as a whole, are wonderfully effective.
- Gladia herself deserved some credit for this, delivering a wonderfully effective speech.
- It is a wholly appropriate and wonderfully effective accompaniment to such lines as: "Norway's hair runs south in agitation."
- Mixed-media collage has become a very fashionable illustrative tool, and it can be a wonderfully effective one.
- Yeah, too bad society has removed the wonderfully effective disincentive that is "I might have to pick up my teeth after saying that."
- The likely winner was obvious because the departed politician had been wonderfully effective stifling political opposition.
- A little-known but wonderfully effective inducement for low-income housing is about to expire.
- Her wonderfully effective style seemed to be based on patience, and listening.
- This was an old trick of the Captain's, horrible in appearance but wonderfully effective.
- The system whales have evolved to enable them, as air- breathing fnammals, to survive for long periods in the depths is wonderfully effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.