"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This self-censorship makes effective consultation and accountability impossible.
- Research shows that effective consultation can lead to better decision making and a smoother implementation of decisions and proposals, boosting productivity.
- The Planning Act puts effective public consultation and participation at the heart of the new planning regime.
- These summits have permitted effective consultations, offered the opportunity to launch initiatives and to strengthen international cooperation.
- There is much more effective consultation between the Lord Chancellor and the Bar.
- In determining the tolerability or otherwise of a given risk, promote effective consultation with those who may be exposed, where this is practical.
- Instead, there were no federal political institutions, and indeed not even formal procedures for effective consultation.
- There has been effective consultation between the different rapporteurs and the Commission.
- Again recently, the management reaffirmed its intention to enter into effective consultations with workers' representatives at all levels.
- Under the treaty, more effective consultations with local and regional authorities and their associations are required.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.