"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most key business initiatives cannot succeed without effective integration of information.
- Following the merger, Hagedorn was instrumental in the effective integration of the two businesses.
- If door-to-door journeys are to be possible, then effective integration with public transport is essential.
- The essential force behind the performance impact of these practices is their effective integration with one another.
- It is therefore important to promote the fast and effective integration of the new Member States in all fields.
- Only early and effective integration into our societies can put an end to this brainwashing.
- It helps to bring about the more complete and effective integration of developing countries, especially the less developed countries, into the multilateral trade system.
- Our model of effective integration means that all Member States should have equal access to new technologies.
- A more effective integration into the main metro system is expected to be applied, as well as an extension of the line.
- Similar to learning a new task or trade, special training is vital to ensuring the effective integration of classroom technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.