"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was one small symbolic way of how he was an enormously effective leader.
- The oversized cards have been enormously effective as mini-résumés.
- "That approach has been enormously effective, but we have reached the point of diminishing returns in achieving our goals through such regulations."
- The University was fortunate to have the benefit of his enormously effective leadership.
- He called her "an enormously effective chairman of Lincoln Center for eight years."
- Controlling the enormously effective pitch was the secret to Hubbell's success.
- The Kriegsmarine, while enormously effective during this period, did not go without losses.
- The move, undertaken with a cooperative religious community, was "enormously effective," he said.
- "It seemed like a brilliant strategy," says Little, "and, for a while, it was enormously effective."
- The furlough commercial, with all its crude distortions, has been enormously effective in this campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.