"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The larger picture is this: Mr. DeLay and his fellow hard-liners, whose values are far from the American mainstream, have forged an immensely effective alliance with corporate interests.
- Accidentally, the cross fire proved immensely effective against the band of night raiders.
- "This is a very political and ideological exhibition that American visitors are not going to pick up on, which makes it immensely effective as propaganda."
- She was wildly popular and immensely effective with the French, and very happy there until she died, on the job, in 1997.
- One is the immensely effective seduction scene as Marie gives way to the Drum Major and both disappear behind Wozzeck's dingy window.
- The carefully selected and well-knit words of the poem were immensely effective.
- Murder can be an effective problem-solving technique; terrorism can be an effective political tool; theft is an immensely effective means of acquiring wealth.
- Ms. Sorvino makes the emotional wear and tear immensely effective.
- "Places like ours can be immensely effective in generating a lot of tonnage," he said.
- He was gallant, he was wise, he was dashing, he was principled and he was immensely effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.