"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he saw Tor make notes and call off a marvelously effective battle strategy, and stopped laughing.
- Some of the marines practiced with boarding pikes which were eight-foot ash staffs tipped with slender steel spikes that Llewellyn claimed were marvelously effective for clearing narrow passageways on enemy ships.
- In fact, he's doing a marvelously effective job.
- Those touches she had used to tantalize him that Grundy had so acutely noted-they had been marvelously effective.
- Like everything else in the Forbidden City, the Golden River is artificial, and a marvelously effective system allows it to pour prettily over a fall and then travel uphill so it can splash down another.
- She was marvelously effective.
- This combination was marvelously effective.
- The short story has been called a "marvelously effective meditation on the nature of evil" that weaves magic into its unpromising premise.
- With plenty of food, and an occasional dash of Moore's stimulant, marvelously effective, yet evidently entirely harmless, and entirely non-habit-forming, we are all well.
- I don't understand the process myself, but Jack tells me it's marvelously cheap, and marvelously effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.