"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the war on terror is the backdrop for their illumination of how anti-Americanism impedes effective alliances.
- Internal conflict prevented the Javanese from forming effective alliances against the Dutch.
- An exchange of gifts was made and thus began the highly significant and effective alliance between Cortés and Tlaxcala.
- Shortly after this disastrous incident, País began talking with students and young working people informally, drawing around him what became an extremely effective urban revolutionary alliance.
- Isabella and Mortimer now had an effective alliance with the Lancastrian opposition to Edward, bringing all of his opponents into a single coalition.
- Of much more direct relevance to all developing countries has been the burial of third world hopes for an effective political alliance of the poor against the rich.
- Our most effective alliance, NATO, has taken command of the enforcement of the arms embargo and the no-fly zone.
- Arthur seeks to forge an effective Celtic alliance in spite of religious differences, rivalry and sheer animosity among the leaders.
- While his men spent three months rebuilding the ship, Wilson entered an effective alliance with the ibedul in conflicts with Melekeok and others.
- Hezbollah has even established an effective alliance with Hamas, a Sunni and Muslim Brotherhood organization.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.