"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, teaching a deaf child manual signs will foster effective interaction and increase one's participation with his or her family.
- To promote effective interaction with the male auxiliary.
- It provides the models of environment and behavior that represent effective interaction according to specific goals.
- An initial step, in 1995, was the introduction of effective interactions.
- It facilitates a fast and effective interaction of all disciplines involved, ensuring consistent, high-quality results.
- Mr. Rumsfeld said the Pentagon's senior leaders ask tough questions of the intelligence reports they receive, but he described the debate as "effective interaction."
- The main idea of MFT is to replace all interactions to any one body with an average or effective interaction, sometimes called a molecular field.
- In MFT, many interactions are replaced by one effective interaction.
- To go further, it was necessary to invent the concept of effective interaction.
- The nucleon-nucleon interaction and all effective interactions used in practice have certain symmetries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.